With real-time expert analysis and the elimination of publisher fees, Accelerate delivers fast results with reduced risk for digital marketers looking for new growth opportunities
Posted: October 26, 2021 at 12:50 p.m. EDT
SAN MATEO, California, October 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Rakuten Advertising introduced Accelerate, an affiliate marketing program fully managed and led by experienced analysts who leverage unique data insights, competitive intelligence, personalized campaign modeling and matchmaking. of publishers to optimize performance marketing spend at unprecedented speed.
Unlike other affiliate programs, Accelerate takes the financial risk of testing new publishers, which means advertisers are guaranteed to only pay for performance. By relying on the company’s network of 150,000 publishers in North America, EMEA, APAC and LATAM, Accelerate enables brands to easily and profitably grow into new markets and generate additional sales.
“Accelerating enables advertisers to reap the benefits of affiliate marketing in a way that only a network of our scale and experience can deliver,” said Jeff wender, Director of Revenue, Rakuten Advertising. “By empowering our analysts and account teams to make strategic decisions about campaign investments, we can identify beneficial untapped publisher partnerships, establish optimized commission rates, and capitalize on even short-term opportunities to generate benefits for advertisers. Accelerate has been well received by customers, and has exceeded our most optimistic expectations for performance and profitability. “
The solution offers:
- Guaranteed performance costs: Brands pay exclusively for performance through a fixed percentage of revenue, while Rakuten Advertising assumes the risks of publishers’ initial investments. This is a change from the traditional affiliate model which includes tracking and service fees and publisher commissions.
- First party data and information: Accelerate taps into Rakuten Advertising’s unparalleled data network, which spans its own first-party Rakuten data, historical affiliate campaign and benchmarking data, as well as key online shopping data and insights into the competitive market via Rakuten Intelligence.
- Real-time analysis and optimization: All campaigns have a dedicated analyst who draws on data from Rakuten Advertising’s vast network to constantly improve performance by recommending new publishers, optimizing commission payments, identifying paid placement opportunities and personalizing offers. and performance incentives.
- Publisher Matchmaking: The data-driven AI match identifies the best partners in Rakuten Advertising’s 150,000 global publisher network to drive optimal growth for every campaign. With decisions informed by historical network and market data, Rakuten’s algorithm identifies profitable relationships that would not be evident through human matching.
- Fully managed program: Rakuten Advertising’s highly experienced analysts and account teams handle all aspects of a campaign, from publisher recruiting and communication to IO execution and paid placement negotiations, enabling teams to seize opportunities even in the short term with a speed and agility not possible with traditional programs.
Accelerate can be tailored to brands with a range of goals – whether it’s international expansion, launching a new business or product, improving an existing affiliate program or refocusing internal talent. By leveraging Rakuten Advertising’s dynamic provisioning rules, Accelerate account teams reward publishers for achieving targeted branding goals and personalize campaigns to align with consumer interests and publisher content to create a more positive advertising experience.
Accelerate has delivered notable results for partner brands, especially marketers who support emerging, direct-to-consumer brands. One example is Australian retailer Cotton On, which hired Accelerate to expand its 10-year presence in United States, by customizing the program to increase awareness, promote priority product lines, convert new customers and generate more sales.
“We had come at the right time to aggressively expand in the United States and were looking for a partnership that would provide the experience and expertise we needed to reach and influence consumers in the market. This has led us to Accelerate, ”said Brendan Sweeney, general manager of e-commerce at Cotton On. “Accelerate instantly gave us the strategic support, historical data and analytical expertise we needed to design an affiliate program that could effectively expand our business in the United States. As a result, our affiliate marketing sales in the United States have increased significantly year over year. going forward, we are excited to continue the momentum we created with Accelerate in the US by launching in the UK, South Africa and the APAC Accelerate programs to further elevate our business globally. “
Wender added, “We are committed to helping brands capitalize on this period of economic recovery. Accelerate is a valuable addition to our suite of solutions that creates innovative and more personalized ways for advertisers to engage with consumers, so they can scale quickly and recover. their positions while reducing the risk of their digital advertising investment. “
To learn more about Accelerate, please visit: https://rakutenadvertising.com/introducing-accelerate-a-new-affiliate-for-a-new-age/.
About Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Advertising connects leading agencies, brands and publishers with active and engaged consumers around the world. With access to Rakuten’s diverse media properties and audiences, combined with an award-winning performance network and exclusive consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and build lasting loyalty. Its base of cutting-edge technology, data and strategic services positions Rakuten Advertising to deliver a differentiated suite of marketing and advertising solutions, while constantly advancing the industry. It is a division of Rakuten Group, Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices throughout EMEA, APAC, LATAM, and North America. Learn more at www.RakutenAdvertising.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE Rakuten Advertising
The above press release has been provided courtesy of PRNewswire. The views, opinions and statements contained in the press release are not endorsed by Gray Media Group and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Gray Media Group, Inc.