Your new opportunity
Are you an experienced marketer looking for a part-time position that supports your side business or family commitments? We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team and help us increase brand awareness, drive brand consideration and meet our marketing and communications strategy and broader business objectives.
If you like to “roll up your sleeves” and want to be part of a very supportive and flexible organization whose aim is to lead the sustainable transformation of the built environment, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a part-time position based at our Sydney head office.
Your new responsibilities
- Execute social media, email and GBCA website campaigns within budget, deadlines and brand guidelines;
- Analyze and report results of campaign activity;
- Help provide guidance and training to the organization on how to work with our brand;
- Help foster a culture of data centrality and collaboration within the team;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the GBCA, with particular emphasis on supporting stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications (desirable but not essential);
- 3 to 5 years of marketing experience;
- Familiar with online marketing tools and strategies, including social media marketing, email marketing, website content management systems and Google Analytics;
- Ability to execute in-house paid digital marketing a plus, including LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and Google Tag Manager;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- A “customer” orientation with all stakeholders;
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Green Building Council of Australia (GBCA) was established in 2002 and is the national authority on sustainable buildings and communities. Our mission is to accelerate the transformation of the Australian built environment into one that is healthy, livable, productive, resilient and sustainable. We work with industry and government to encourage policies and programs that support our mission. We also train thousands of people every year on how to design and deliver sustainable results for Australian buildings and communities.
We employ over 50 people and our national office is based in the 6-star Green Star rated Barangaroo district of Sydney. but our flexible team works across Australia. In 2019 we were certified Great Place to Work and in 2020 and 2021 we were not only certified but listed as one of the 50 best places to work. For more insight into the GBCA work environment from former and current employees, visit Glassdoor and SEEK Company Reviews.
For more information on how GBCA is transforming the built environment, please visit our website www.gbca.org.au.
- Flexible working arrangements, activity-based working with sit-stand desks
- Health and wellness program including boot camp, pilates, yoga, and mindfulness
- 5 additional days of paid leave each year (contribution leave)
- Employee Discount Program (Rewards Gateway)
How to register
Please apply through SEEK, including a cover letter and CV addressed to Caroline Daley, Human Resources and Operations Manager.
Deadline for submitting applications: COB 5:00 p.m. on May 6, 2022.
We aim to create a diverse work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and family responsibilities, and religion are valued.